Monday, September 20, 2004

Crazy times :)

okay...this is a really quick entry right before -I just miss you all so much. I was thinking the other day that even though school was awful, I MISS IT! I think that I mostly miss the interactions with all the people. We were so much a part of each other's lives....ahhhh, the good ole days:)

Anyway, so my life is somehow staying busy, but it seems like something is missing. I'm not sure what yet. Andy has a more exciting blog...and since we do a lot of stuff together, it's probably more accurate to see what's going on in my life by looking at his. Anyway, last weekend Chicago, this weekend home, and next weekend St. Louis...I'm excited. But it's crazy, huh?

Alright, so off I go to make sure the patients sleep well tonight :) I love the night shift minus the fact that I don't quite have a normal sleep-wake time. Oh well.

love ya lots!!!

No comments: