Monday, September 05, 2005

A husband and a home
So, yeah. It's been about forever since I've actually blogged on my own site, huh? I should have been more diligent, but I guess I can't do anything about it now. It should be much easier now that the internet is so much more accessible. I really miss being about to write about my life -even if I'm really the only one that cares.
Tomorrow I'll have been married for one month :)
Amanda Justison. I've found it's quite a pain to have to switch everything over and change my name. There's so much stuff that has to be changed. I thought maybe I could get some of it done today, but I forgot it was Labor Day. Andy and I don't really have any plans. He's at work right now and I'm working just 4 hours. We should meet up again about 11p.m. Maybe then we can bake some cookies, move some more boxes and then be excited about sleeping and waking up for tomorrow. Although grilled chicken or a big, juicy hamburger with mom's yummy french fries sounds really good right now. I really miss family and mostly the feeling that I belong somewhere. Jonathan and Kristine are in Indiana, but there's really no way for me to see them. Sad. Kristine's birthday is tomorrow. Happy birthday!!! :)
Okay, so I'm sure that's enough for now. I'm hungry and I'm going to find food.
Love you!!!

No comments: