Thanks everyone for all the phone calls and emails. Thankfully, Andy and I are fine...with absolutely no damage to anything we own. I want to say that God was watching over us -which I totally believe is true - but I know that all the people that were caught in the devastation were also being watched. I don't think that just because people lost their home or family that God was not watching or caring for them. He is totally in control. I'm definitely convinced that God wants our attention with all these natural disasters that keep occurring.
There are people in the hospital on my unit with "bruised hearts" because something crashed into their chest so hard...and there are children down the hall who now have no parents, and there are parents in the ICU that no longer have any children. One of the girls at church was in trailor that was hit, but for whatever reason their trailor is the only one in that particular park left undamaged. Two of the girls on 3500 lost their homes...it's crazy. But of course, the community is coming together and as always life goes on.
Andy has been really busy with work this week...and if needed they may call me into work. So, we're busy...but we're fine. Today was an unusually warm day *broke records* and another cold front is headed our way...so, everyone's watching to see what the weather is going to do. We'll keep you posted :)
Much Love!!!
p.s. I'm really glad we bought a house with a basement :)
No comments:
Post a Comment