Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back into the Routine

Well, the holidays have come and gone. It was great getting to see everyone even though it was a lot of traveling. After we got home Andy had to go back to work, and then so did I. After being off for 2 weeks, going back to the crazy hospital didn't sound like fun. But, it's been okay. Back to the routine of things. I think that the Justisons are coming to visit sometime this weekend because of Andy's birthday -he will be half-way to 50 this year :) In the mean time, I've been playing several games of Yatzee with Andy...he's won all but one of the games.
Our Christmas tree is still up -I suppose we want to enjoy it for as long as possible...it still smells great. I've also been working on a creative party for the awana girls that I'm working with. Oh, and speaking of the girls...Andy and I were able to go to one of Lauren's basketball games -she's in Upwards. It was fun, and she did really well :)
<---one of the cards that I made to mail to the awana girls

Anyway, we're keeping busy...and it's been fun. Oh, and David -I'm very excited for your upcoming move, it will be awesome to see all the different ways that God will use you.

No comments: