Tuesday, April 18, 2006

And Life Goes On...

So...Friday was my birthday -and thanks to all the people that made it great :) Saturday morning Andy and I got up (after very little sleep) and drove to Belmont to get together with the Miller family. It was great fun. We got to see Carey and Chris...and we got to hide and search for our Easter baskets. We drove home late Saturday night and crashed in our bed. Sunday morning we got up a little earlier than normal to go to the sunrise service at church, which was interesting. Sunday morning services went well, and Andy and I had the rest of the day. The Terry family called that afternoon and asked if we wanted to come over to their house. We readily agreed. We ate supper with them and the girls had made me birthday brownies...sooo good, and incredibly kind of them. We played several games and laughed a lot. Since then we've been going to work and just having fun being great friends...I love my husband!!!

No comments: