Thursday, July 27, 2006
just busy
well, I'm mostly posting because I haven't posted in a while. It seems that merely living itself is keeping us busy. We don't have to plan for things to do, they just pop up and we've got ourselves something written on the calendar. Honestly, I think nearly everyday from now until Labor Day has something scheduled already. It's good to be busy...except when you're tired and you just want to slow down. I think Andy even went and uncovered his old palm pilot just so he could keep track of where he needs to be, and hopefully keep from double booking ourselves. We've been busy with weddings, pictures, work, mowing, cooking, cleaning, driving, meeting with people, planning for classes at church, working with the people at church, playing our piano, planning our vacations, my discipleship time, lots of guests here at the house...and it's been wonderfully busy...and I'm quite tired. Maybe Andy and I can just take some vacation and secretly hide here at our house...that might be fun :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment