Then, we got a lovely call from Aunt Pat, and I think that I'll probably be able to see both of the Storys next weekend. Next Sunday the teens are supposed to be here for their ACF night, and I'm going to start discipling soon. This afternoon I'm picking up Lauren from basketball practice since her parents are going to be at her brother's honor society induction. Yesterday she and Krissy were here, and Andy had set up the camera so we could play with it. They did a lot of jumping and posing...it was interesting.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Oh, the usual
So, things are continuing as they usually do. This week seems like it's been long and kind of busy. The weather has been wonderful -absolutely beautiful. Andy described the happy feelings perfectly when he said, "it feels like we just got out of school early on a half-day and we have extra time..." I'm not sure that we really have extra time, we've had stuff everyday to keep us busy this week. Today we were anxiously awaiting the visit of Andy's grandmother. She was scheduled to come and visit the last Thursday of February...after a few hours Andy finally called. She's not coming today... :) Oops...so, we'll see if she's coming next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment