I love that Andy loves me and that he wants to do anything that he can think of to make me smile. I love that he knows me...knows me well enough to know what I'm thinking or what I'd say. That's just cool. I love that he's my best friend...the first one that I call when I'm incredibly happy about something and the first one I call when I'm so incredibly disappointed. I love that he wants to be with me and that he thinks I'm amazing. And, I love that he teaches me stuff...geeky, computer stuff, and things about the earth and sky. But what I love the most is that Andy loves God and he cares about and encourages my walk with God. I love that he teaches me stuff about God and lets me in on things he's read or learned in or about the Bible. I love that the most. Yesterday Andy told me about an awesome thought he had while he was reading his Bible. He said he was reading the story about Jesus turning the water into wine, his first miracle (John 2)...only Jesus didn't actually touch or do anything to the water. I thought about it for a secord and realized that he was right. Jesus just told the servants what to do. Then, Andy said how awesome it is that Jesus works through His servants. God gives us a plan and His will for our lives...He gives His commandments, and if we are willing to follow through and do what He says, God can do miracles through us, His servants. What an awesome thought. Through it all, God has infinate power and wants to do amazing things through us. So cool.
My husband is awesome. I love him, and I love that he loves me...and teaches me really cool things about God.
No comments:
Post a Comment