I had the first ever Awana girls overnight party. I had 10 girls show up and 2 amazing workers with me. It was incredibly tiring, but it was fun and the girls seemed to really enjoy themselves. Then, yesterday we had the annual Thanksgiving meal after the morning service at church. It was a "big-to-do" but I think things went well and that everyone enjoyed themselves. I'm really excited about the holidays...I have to work Tuesday night this week and then we're off to see family. I'm just excited. I keep walking down the Christmas isles at the stores and just feeling happy. I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet, but I am in love with all the big, beautiful, bright colors.
Andy and I drove the 14news car in the Owensboro, Kentucky parade. It claims to be the largest Christmas parade in Kentucky and the second largest parade in Kentucky. Kind of amazing. There were lots of people there...and it was kind of fun to be a part of it.
So, now I'm going to try to mix the mundane house stuff (washing dishes and clothes) with more happy crafty activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment