Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What's more romantic than cookies?

I just thought that I should update with what I've been up to. I've only got one more class left with sign language...and for that class we have to go out (with the rest of the students and teacher) to a restaurant, order our food, and coverse with everyone using only sign language and no voice. Even when ordering our food. It's an interesting challenge, but I think it will be okay. It's kind of funny, because after sign class I find myself thinking in "sign".
Also, I'm only 3 weeks away from the end of my probationary period at work. Things seem to be going well, and I love the diversity of things that I see there. I actually think that I give more injections at the clinic than I did in the hospital...but I could be wrong. I love the people that I work with, and I hope that I keep loving the job.
Andy and I have been calling every moment that we have together "dates" since we don't have much time to spend together. This past weekend, we were blessed with a bit of a car ride together. We were in Bloomfield to celebrate Niah's first birthday. She's adorable, and she loves me...which is wonderful. It was great to see her eat cake for the first time and how her eyes just looked excited when she realized that her mom was going to let her dig in :)
It snowed again last week, and I (for one) hope that it's very near an end. It was cool to get snow days for work, but I'm ready for happy spring days to arrive. I think it's just around the corner, and my whole body is happy about it.

1 comment:

Carey said...

i have saved this picture as my background picture because i love it! you are so beautiful! and he's not bad either. :)c