Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blessings

A short list of things that I've been thankful for recently

1. An amazing husband who loves me always

2. My growing, kicking baby

3. Family that loves me

4. Flowers

5. Warmer weather

6. Nice neighbors

7. Monday/Tuesday lunch dates

8. Great co-workers

9. A secure job

10. Donated supplies that for my glucometer -saving me over $200

11. Finding a reputable, well-liked pediatrician

12. Not losing power the last two times the rest of the city did

13. Friends at church that eat with us and love us

14. Waking up giddy (it makes the days much better)

15. Less worry and an increase in faith

16. Several maternity clothes -both some made for me and some bought second hand

17. Furry socks and the smell of clean laundry

18. Being able to mentor a teenager -and see a change in them

19. My body pillow that helps me sleep so much better

20. God -for giving me so many blessings when I was almost too busy to realize it


I'm slightly amazed at how wonderful things have been lately when it seems there are some rather large issues to cause frustration and disappointment. I am so blessed with so many things and so many people...I'm truly in awe.

No comments: