Wow! I was online looking for more pictures, and I found this :) I printed a big copy of the picture from your dad's website and showed it to my Sunday School class. They called me "grandma," but I was proud! You have such a precious family, and the love you have for each other is a blessing to me! Can't wait to see all of you! Much love and prayers, Aunt Beverly
1 comment:
Wow! I was online looking for more pictures, and I found this :)
I printed a big copy of the picture from your dad's website and showed it to my Sunday School class. They called me "grandma," but I was proud!
You have such a precious family, and the love you have for each other is a blessing to me! Can't wait to see all of you! Much love and prayers, Aunt Beverly
Post a Comment