I always tell Nora what the plan is so she'll know. Like, "I'm going to lay you down now so I can throw away your diaper and wash my hands. Then, I'll come back and you will eat, okay?" Or, "We're going to go swing on the porch now. It seems nice outside." And, so on. This morning I really wanted to go shopping to look for clothes to fit me. I told Nora that we were going shopping and I was going to push her in her stroller. Her face lit up and she got very excited. I took her to my room while I changed clothes and asked her if I looked okay. I once again said the word "shopping" and her eyes got excited. I grabbed the camera, turned it to video (I only had 11 seconds of memory left), and then I told her again that we were going shopping and for a stroller ride. She seemed happy about it. Actually, she did pretty good until I tried to try on some clothes. She was awake the whole time... I think having her in our home will be lots of fun. :)
1 comment:
Amanda,
This is adorable. You(We)have such a blessing.
Post a Comment