Saturday, February 06, 2010

As of Late...


- January has come and gone

- The clinic I work at burned down and I've been displaced

- Work is getting more difficult to enjoy

- I cried at work for the first time ever, at any job

- I wish I could stay home more during the week

- I love Andy lots but wish I had more time with him (We do have Mondays together now)

- I think that my creativity will find itself in cake decorating more now than scrapbooking (there are a variety of reasons for this)

- I have a nephew, the first I've ever had and his name is Josiah

- I am anxious for God to do some drastic changes in my life

- I am praying Nora's kidneys heal on their own without surgery

- I dream about camping in a tent with Nora and Andy...and it's fun in my head

- I like playing with Nora, she's fun when she's fed

- I like to think I'm being amazing when freezing fresh food for the baby

- I am thankful that God cares about the little things

No comments: