
My big little girl is about to have her little world turned upside down when our newest family member enters our life. She's been "an only child" for almost 17 months, and although I know she loves babies I am curious how we're all going to adapt. It will be fine, I'm sure. I'm determined to make an effort to not be so consumed with the new baby that Nora gets pushed aside. I'm afraid the little baby will become my responsibility and Nora will be Andy's. That's not what we want, and so we're planning to work really hard to each spend separate time with each child. For now though, I'm soaking up as much Nora time as I can. I love her so much, and just from carrying this new baby I know that (s)he is so different than Nora. It should be so interesting and so fun to see our family grow. And, sometime in the next 6 weeks, Nora will cease to be an only child.
No comments:
Post a Comment