
A deal's a deal - and, Andy told me that if we make it to 37 weeks we can do an "end of the pregnancy" picture thing. (I was wanting to do it several days ago because I was afraid that the baby would come and I wouldn't have any photos of the end.) So, I made it to 37 weeks...and then it snowed. This lovely bundle of joy I'm carrying is my winter baby, so how appropriate to have the photos taken in the great, snowy, chilly outdoors. It was fun and very quick. But, I like the pictures, and it makes me smile to think about how fun it is to be a little silly and not so serious sometimes. I'm ready for the baby now. Okay, okay. There's still stuff that could/should be done, but it's not important stuff -like, cleaning the upstairs to get Nora's new room complete, moving the cradle to my room, etc. All the washing, cleaning, car-seating, bag packing stuff is done. And we're ready. And waiting. And, hopefully I can kind of just sit back, relax, and enjoy our family of three before our littlest one comes along. It's been a good but adventuresome pregnancy and I'm ready to move on to the next chapter.





No comments:
Post a Comment