1. Groundhog Treats for Groundhog Day - Shared with the Sullivan family. Their kids shared some cool Groundhog Day artwork with us. Super cool.
2. Nora shared her cold with us all (and probably some other people, too). Andy, Silas, and Nora have been sick...I have had a little stuffy nose, but nothing like them.
3. Sleepless nights...with the feedings for Silas, congested coughs with everyone, and Nora's double ear-infection we've all shared some sleepless nights. This is nice family time and all, but not really conducive to getting everyone well. What we need is sleep!
4. Hugs. Around here we share hugs. Everyone is so sad that everyone else is sick. So Andy, Nora, and I hug Silas when he coughs; Nora hugs Andy when he coughs; Andy and I hug Nora when she coughs...there's a lot of love here.
So, the house is horrible. We need to work on finishing our ABWE applications. (Andy can barely think, and I fell asleep with it in front of me a couple nights ago.) I need to get Nora's new room ready for her to move into. I think there is a ton of other stuff, too. Andy is starting a class for "Christ-centered preaching" and has interviewed for a couple of different positions at work. Busy...and sick. Hopefully things will be more of a normal busy soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment