Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recent Food

I am so tired. And busy, it seems. I find that my best creative outlet recently is through cooking and food. My two most recent things include stuff at Nora's party *unfortunately, we remembered everything but the camera, so no pictures until the parents send some* and a little dessert I made for Andy. I'm not sure what it should be called. It's a banana wrapped in a tortilla with sugar and brown cinnamon and baked for a few minutes. Of course, I then added some hot fudge and a small bit of ice cream. The cupcakes were a recipe from a friend and all was "made from scratch" - cupcakes and frosting both. They were good. I didn't do everything I should have to make them great, but they were better than any box mix.

1 comment:

Carey said...

fun! i like seeing food posts on other people's blogs. :) looks yummy.