sleepy anyone!?!?
oh, for some reason this college deal is making me oh so tired! Sleep seems like such a wonderful thing, but there's not time to do that. I'm using this blog time to hopefully wake myself up. I think it's just that everyday is just so jammed full of stuff...usually only a small enough break to eat, and if I'm lucky check my email.
I really am absolutely loving school, and that's good, right? Alright, so enough of that.
You know, how when I entered the nursing program the profs all said our brains would be completely transformed by the time we were seniors? Well, it's true...and I feel really sorry for anyone who decides to eat a meal with a nurse -especially if there's more than one nurse at the table. But, I love it...and that's good.
Highlight of my most recent life- I can see andy! It's kind of weird, in that awesome, wow, amazing, oh-so-cool sort of way. His webcam deal is just exciting...don't worry, I'm sure I'll be really excited about something else soon.
Jon finally emailed me -mostly because I emailed him, finally. I just was unaware that he had access to email, but now I know that he does...and that makes me really happy. The message he sent was awesome, and I love him lots.
Today was dad's surgery. Thankfully, he came through without problems...and actually, he came through quite quickly. The surgery generally lasts an hour or hour and a half...his was done in less than 30 minutes. Dr said that everything looked good. He went home about three hours after the surgery began. Amazing this technology that we have today.
Alright, so that's about enough rambling now. I must needs revive my nursing friends in order to jam our brains full of more info. Tonight is NG tubes.
happiness all night long :)
No comments:
Post a Comment