Saturday, October 11, 2003

It's Saturday!!!

I slept in and everything...how extremely exciting. I'm pretty happy about the whole thing. I have lots to get done today. Right now, we are talking about going out to eat since we haven't done that in forever and a year...The only problem is that none of us can decide where we should go...and none of us actually want to get dressed to go somewhere. In the mean time I'm writing a careplan, and Mary and Dorito are looking up something nursing that we seem to have forgotten. Oh well...we'll be much smarter in a few minutes :)

Okay, so today is work, work, work! Next week's destined to be insane...mid-terms. It's only a four day week, but I have several papers and some tests to get ready for...maybe when this is all over I'll still have a little brain functioning left!

I'm so happy to be alive! "Life is precious, life is sweet!!!"

I love you guys...thanks for being so awesome!

No comments: