Friday, October 03, 2003

Notes on Nursing

Alright, so I'm glad that I view myself as a nice person; therefore, I believe that I will be a kind-hearted nurse...but let me just say, there are some nasty nurses out there -and I had the distinct priviledge to work with them today...and because of them, my 8 hour clinical turned into a 10 hour clinical. I'm physically, emotionally, and essentially drained. And today wasn't a wonderful experience, although I do feel that I bonded with my AU colleagues. This week -in a word- has been terrible. I'm sure that there have been worse weeks, and I'm sure that there will be more horrid ones to come...but for those that I live with as well as myself, this week has brought entirely too much pain. I need a break, time to breath. And I need support -and let me just say, praise God for this fabulous support system that I have...you guys are great. I realize that I'm probably using you quite a lot right now...and I'm sorry, but I love you...lots :)

Dorito, I'm praying for you lots...and Mary, I'm praying for you too. Tracy, I'm so thankful to God for how you love us all no matter what and for all the counseling sessions we've had. Thanks Misti for keeping me grounded and remembering to laugh at things that normally get overlooked. Thanks David for bringing me music and making me smile. Thanks family for supporting me...Thanks Justisons for opening your home to me and letting me just talk -and listen to great puns :)...and thanks Andy for being awesome and listening to me and caring...oh, and thanks Brandon for having a really cool voice and hugging me everytime you see me :)
p.s. bubby and chicken, I love you...

No comments: