Ahhh!!! Time!!!
I'm incredibly grateful that God gave me as much time in one day as I have...but sometimes I wish that there was more, or that I didn't require sleep to function...or something weird like that. I feel that there are a million things that I need to do, and I don't have a lot of time to get it all done. I'm trying to be optimistic by thinking there's only two weeks of school left -but when I think of all I have to have done, it's best to pretend that the end is very far away. So, point being -blogging (one of my favorite things to do) has somehow established itself low on my priority list. Which is sad, but true. If anything fabulously exciting happens, I'll be sure to post it :)
I hope you guys are having the most marvelous day ever. God's awesome and He keeps proving that to me over and over again!
p.s. can you believe that today's the last day of november, and that tomorrow starts the first day of the last month of the year? My goal is (for all you nsg people) To have decreased stress and anxiety and to touch the lives of people in such a way that they can feel God's presence just by being around me by the end of december 2003 aeb vs WNL, many hugs from people, and such facts verbalized from those whom I might be helping.
Love ya lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment