Friday, December 05, 2003

What I Must Do, and How I Feel :)

Okay, before next friday:

-Creative project
-Journal for Impaired Infant
-Nursing Test(monday)


OH MY!!! THE LIST IS SO MUCH SHORTER!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST MADE IT!!!
I have no motivation...I'm doing stuff just as it has to be done...but it seems to be turning out really well. I think it will be really great! Christmas break. I need to write a 20 page proposal before Jan 5th, but what's 20 pages when I've been writing way more? I'm so happy!!! I'm almost done, and it seems that things are going well! Praise God for seeing me through everything all over again. Today in Religion class we talked Faithfulness...and it's true. God is so faithful that it's incomprehensible. How amazing, how wonderful, how awesome! I pray that ya'll are able to think back and remember great times when God was faithful to you too...
Love you all!

No comments: