No More Class!
So, I finished all my classes for this semester...hard to believe that I'm only one semester away from graduating -and only 3 months away from Uganda. CRAZY! I'm so excited and nervous and everything all at once...I'm sure you all know how I feel. I feel like so much of my life is going to change in the next 6 months. Wow...God's going to do something awesome, I'm sure. Anyway, so I suppose that I should focus on finals now and get those done. Then, I only have the proposal to do (due on Jan 5th).
Tim has bronchitis...sad, but true. Mostly, he just coughs a lot. Get better bubby.
I don't really know what's going on with Jonathan...he's just being Jonathan.
We're having Christmas at home this year, which makes me really happy :) We're going to Arkansas on Dec. 26th, so I'll see all my family. That's exciting too...but I have so much shopping to finish!!! AHHH!!!
Oh, and I get to see Gwyn soon too, which makes me happy.
I love you lots, but I should go finish watching Pearl Harbor now...(it's movie night with Mary!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment