Well, I suppose that I mostly just wanted to type something and update what's been going on in my life for those who care. I've got just over an hour until I need to leave for work. Tonight I'm working on the eastside of town at the new hospital. I have this feeling that it's going to be crazy. Eugh...
Anyway, Andy and I had a fairly good weekend last week. Fun with the breakfast pizza (the oven is now cleaner than it's been in a long time), I went to the Joann Superstore (LOTS OF FUN!!!), and I think we ate out Saturday night. Sunday school remains crazy. Monday I worked and it was an insane night....the patients are so sick. There was awana last night, which went really well. In the meantime I've been making Christmas cards to send, cutting out fabric to make stockings, and getting excited anytime I receive a Christmas card in the mail.
Mom, Dad, and Timothy are driving right now to Little Rock to visit Jonathan and Kristine and then the rest of the Arkansas bunch. I'm a little sad to be missing out, but I really hope that they have a great time visiting everyone. I'm not sure yet whether Andy and I will be able to go to Arkansas to visit this season. It might just have to wait until later.
Oh, and Andy's car is in the shop...getting a facelift, I think :) So, this is fun trying to get everywhere with one car. Someone from the station came and picked him up today. Life is exciting, if nothing else. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment