Friday, February 09, 2007
Niah...
So, soon I'm supposed to be an aunt. It's a first for me, and I'm really excited. They just moved Kristine's due date up to February 26th. I'm really praying that things go well, and I'm really excited to meet Niah. It seems like it's taking her so long to get here. I know that Jon and Kris are ready too. I've been busy making stuff for her, even though I know that she won't care when she's born. She's too little to care. And, I know that she won't know the word "love" or what it means. I do know that she'll be very loved and later she'll appreciate it. So, for now I just imagine what she's like. I really hope she likes me...so, here's a picture that I drew so you can see what I think she'll look like. Also, here's the ultrasound picture so you can see what I had to go on (it wasn't much).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love it! Thanks, sis.
I'm so excited for you! and for Jonathan and Kristine! :) is she here yet? :) :)
Post a Comment