Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Fun...

Andy and I went to the Taylor/Fuller wedding this past weekend. He took the pictures, because that's what he does. We were mostly happy to see our family. It was really good to have them around and happy...just catching up on what every one is doing. We saw Carey,Chris, and Aaron. I met Marlow for the very first time...he was excited to see me at first but then became a little more stand-offish.

We're anxiously waiting for the last weekend of July where we'll head up to Anderson for another wedding and picture-taking session. The good part is hugging and talking with our families...the bad part is how quick the trip will be.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I miss you, Mandy! I can't wait to see you again! We are planning a vacation in September so we should see you then! It would be great if you guys could be in Anderson the same time as us! Love, Kristine!!!