Thursday, December 09, 2010

Happenings in December

Dec 6th - A hunt around Evansville to find Lexie and tell her "Happy Birthday"...we finally caught up with them at the junior high :) This was also the day that my bed rest order was cancelled and I was free -err, sort of free- to move around again.



We got our tree finally on Monday - our little salesman was quite hilarious. These boyscouts are funny. The guy that sold us our tree last year was funny, too. At least our "money is going to a good cause". You may ask what that cause is - to send this guy to the Grand Canyon. He's excited.

Thursday - after much frustration with lights, we have lit and decorated our tree. Nora helped. It was funny (and at times slightly frustrating). She's excited to have a tree living in the house with us.

Stockings - after asking Andy if we should put up 3 or 4 we decided on 4. If everything goes well our 4th member will be here for Christmas...and we wouldn't want them to feel left out of the celebration, huh?



And, today I had another BPP done to see how the baby is doing. Fine is the answer. Everything seems normal, and yet because it's small if I'm still pregnant next week an induction will be scheduled. In my head I need the baby to come on it's own before then so I'll know it wasn't a decision made but something I couldn't control - just in case the baby's really not ready to come. Does that make sense? On a different note, the pictures I got today made me think that this baby looks a lot like it's sister. The scanner isn't working right now so this is a picture of a picture...but maybe you can see the resemblance as well.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I see the resemblance! I'm still convinced that you are having a little boy. I think I will be shocked if it's a girl. (But just as happy!) We are praying for you and baby constantly! Whether baby comes on his/her own or through induction, God has His hand on that little baby, everything will be fine. Love you!