Monday, February 03, 2003
Oh, it's early in the morning...I'm trying to figure out why I'm even up. I don't really know. I just finished making a schedule for this week though...it's going to be okay. You see, I've learned time management. I even scheduled in time for ER!!! :) Aren't you proud. I am. And today was just great. For some reason Jon and I sang all day, all the time. It was great...I love it! We just sat here singing...the only thing is that I was supposed to be the lead singer, and he was backing me up...but, whenever it came to the back up parts, I would start singing them instead. Well, I guess it's safe to say that we're not going on the road anytime soon...at least not as a singing duet :) Anyway, and then later we read this paper and I was laughing so hard, I almost feel out of the chair...and I couldn't see to read it because I was crying from all the laughter and Jon had to read it to me, and it was everything it was and so much more...oh man, it's days like this that I live for -even if I am sick :) Alright, so it's time for me to be in bed soon...I'm planning on sleeping really well too....good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment