Saturday, February 15, 2003

Well, the weather once again takes control. It snowed big...actually, I think that the drifts are what caused all the problems. Anyway, so I didn't do a lot today. I talked to Andy for a while, then I talked to Mary...I didn't go visit her mostly because I didn't want to take on the challenge of driving in the snow. So, we independantly studied some nursing stuff...I actually talked to her twice today. I don't really know what all I did...I attempted to fill out the FAFSA forms...that's never fun. My dad apparantly likes the snow and stuff...he thinks it's great. Umm...I couldn't make a snowman because the snow was too dry to stick together, and that was sad. For about an hour or so I just got really enthralled and completely excited about the fact that God loves me in spite of the fact that he knows everything about me-and that's just awesome...so, I listened and sang some praise music really loud. I thought about cleaning my room, but that never really happened....it was a nice thought though. So, apparantly my life is boring...it's sad...okay...so that's it I guess...(p.s. I can't believe that I only have one year of school left....how terrifyingly exciting :)

No comments: