Saturday, February 08, 2003
Okay...so I suppose that I'm a bum. It's not really what I've always wanted to be, but sometimes it's hard to change the course of life events...alright, so I could actually get up and do something, but I have in my mind that I'm going to read this book until there's nothing left to read or my brain seeps through my ears...(that's actually possible, I learned about it last semster with head traumas...) Anyway, so all I've done all day is try to read the stupid book-true, I tried to read it while watching Lord of the Rings...but is that really something to worry about? I didn't think so. I tried reading aloud (much the the irritation of brothers), I tried reading in silence, I tried reading with music, I tried reading with the television....I've tried reading everyway possibly imaginable (even upsidedown) and I've come to the conclusion that I don't like this book and that it was written to bore me. So, I haven't given up...on I trudge through the pages, but it's because of this determination (and possible procrastination) that I refuse to do anything else today. It's sad isn't it? But I have the company of family, and usually they're great...I laugh a lot at least. :) Good times had by us. Alright, so obviously I'm not reading while I'm typing this...blogging is another one of my many breaks today. Mary,Doris....I miss you, and how do you feel about the quiz that we're going to have? And did Prof. Ritter mean IMC really, or did she mean the nsg lab? Confusion, again. Anyway, no matter the outcome of the transcontinental railroad, I love you all :) I'm going to attempt to read -it's like a sleeping pill though, I'm not really sure how far I'll get....AHHH, the agony. At least I know Abbie can feel my pain...remember, I get a potato :) Well, cherrio everyone (is that how they spell it?) Alright, I'm off....whether to sleep or enhance my knowledge of railroad history...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment