Thursday, March 20, 2003

okay...short and sweet. Today my day has been haunted by a horrid headache. My prof attempted to medicate me earlier this morning...it didn't work, but apparantly pain doesn't diminish my sarcasm or odd sense of humor. So, clinical went well -I just wish I felt better...if I get sick, I'm blaming doris. umm...pretty much after clinical I just hung out in the nsg lab helping abbie with her careplan, looking for nsg jobs that offered a sign-on bonus big enough to cover my student loans, ate lunch with megan, abbie, rachel, and lindsay...umm, I checked my mail but I didn't get anything. Honestly, don't you think some campus mail is in order? Anyway, back to the lab where I helped tara put the finishing touches on her wedding plans -pretty much exciting. Which reminds me -daniel and karlie, I heard the song again that was the theme at your wedding. I really love it, it's so awesome -just thought I'd share that with you. umm...then I had class which just finished...I've read a little Bible and now I'm just hanging out again until american civ time comes...of course, I then will make my way to the elementary school to commence piano. I really hope that my head feels better by then. Oh well...I hear ER is a re-run...I think that I'll probably just clean my room or go to bed early or something unfun like that. I have a care plan due tomorrow and I need to do community for monday. I could finish all of it tonight if I wanted...and if I wouldn't waste my time...maybe I'll do one tonight and the other tomorrow morning. Who knows...actually I could just wait until Monday for community, but I'm not sure how smart that is. however, I do have procrastination down to an art. Alright...no enthusiasm today, but I am optimistic. much love and prayers...

No comments: