Sunday, March 09, 2003

So, tomorrow's it....I'm leaving!!! Yes, wonderful exciting fun times with Doris and Mary!!! I'm pretty excited, minus the fact that there are still several things that I need to get done before actually going to see where lou-lou lives ;) Anyway, a wonderfully marvelous little old lady at church told me today to watch out for the alligators...I never even thought to be afraid of them, but it's good to know she cares :) Anyway, good days are happening now...and they are definitely yet to come. Pray for me guys, I need it -not just for this trip but for the everyday life deals. Here's a few things that I wanted to share with you all before I leave : "My dear, dear friends! I love you so much. I do want the very best for you. You make me feel such joy, fill me with such pride. Don't waver. Stay on track, steady in God. Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." -Those are a few random exerpts from Philippians 4, the Message...(philippians is my favorite book, I absolutely love it...funny how my favorite verse isn't from it though...oh well, that's not quite the point.) So, off I go...God's amazingly graceful blessings to you all...muah, gwyndolyn!

No comments: