Sunday, March 23, 2003

so, just in case you read what I wrote last night (that is dated sunday because it was late last night/early morning) I just want you to know that I'm okay now -just in case you were worried. So, I'm guessing that Misti is at abby's birthday party now. I'm pretty sure she'll end up with some exciting stories to tell about that one. Alright, so can I just say that I loved evansville? It had a strange effect on me -causing me to remember a lot about when I lived in alabama and all that jazz. Ever since that marvelous trip to florida I've been missing the south. I always missed it when we went to arkansas to visit family, but I thought that was just because I was missing my family- which is in part true, but now I know different. I definitely don't want to live in anderson...I absolutely loved where mary and doris lived. I admit, Indiana itself is not necessarily southern -although to those in new york, michigan, and montana it is...I love southern indiana. I thought evansville would be different because it wouldn't have as many hills and such...but I love it. And yesterday turned out to be an absolutely beautiful day. And for the first time in my life I ate at IHOP...that's gotta be exciting. (chocolate chip pancakes -the only thing is that the pancakes themselves were chocolate...and that was a new experience for me, but I liked it). Oh, and did you know that they have a chic-fil-et in evansville? And a sonic? I couldn't have been happier. I ate at dairy queen too -yummy. I can't remember how long it'd been since I ate ice cream...I remember it was with jonathan though and it was cold...but I'm pretty sure it was in january or something. Casey didn't win her games, but that's okay because she hit a homerun and I'm happy for her. I'm quite sure I could write a lot more, but it's easier just to stop here. Someone accepted Jesus into their life today at church, and that's awesome...and it's a good thing that I came back for church because I forgot that the piano player is out of town...and I'm like replacement or something. I think that misti's memory failure is rubbing off on me...but, oh well. Okay, so happiness all the way around. I have an awana meeting tonight which excites me because I love awana. Yippee! Okay, so I'm going to stop now. I need to write a paper before I wake up tomorrow...so, that mostly means sometime tonight. It could be fun -I'm sure that you're quite disappointed that you're not going to be with me to enjoy this marvelous educational moment, but I'm sure you'll survive somehow :)

No comments: