Tuesday, May 13, 2003

The Reality of Life...

The reality of life is that we were put on this earth merely to glorify God and bring honor to His name...in the midst of all of that, we have to deal with the horribleness that comes along with living in a world infested with sin. It's amazing that we believe that we can actually focus on God in a way that would actually be significant with all the junk we fill our minds with. I'm having a great day -don't think I'm bummed or anything, it's really an awesome day, but I'm just saying...sometimes it seems like I have God as a part of my life (true, I attempt to allow Him into every aspect of my life...) but I somehow forget that He is not just a part of my living, He is the reason I live...He's the reason I get up in the morning, the reason that I do everything I do, the reason for everything...and mostly, I suppose that this blog is just an Amanda reminder...

It's amazing to think that God would love us the way He does...

Update on Tyler: "Ultimate Graduation" Tyler saw the face of his Creator on May 11th at 11:22a.m. In one of his statements posted on his website Tyler explained that God was awesome and if God could use him more through his death than through his life, Tyler was ready to die...God has used Tyler in lives of people all over the world already I can't imagine what God will accomplish through his death -Our God is an awesome God, and Tyler has finally got to meet Him face to face... :) Many prayers to the Stutzman family...

No comments: