Sunday, May 18, 2003

Summer Blogs...

So hey...I found out that for some reason, it's much more exciting and such to blog while school is in session. I'm not really sure why unless it's just a really great distraction from all the work that I should be doing. Who knows? So, did you see the lunar eclipse? God is so awesome....thanks to Andy, I became aware of this and Jon and I sat outside from 9-11ish and then after that I talked to Andy while watching the moon come back into view. Cool, huh? I hope all of you enjoyed it as much as I did...

and among news that is sad, but not devastating as in the death of my dog or anything....I was really excited about a trip to the mountain this coming weekend-but there is no way I can go...perhaps misti and andy can, but I definitely can't. It's a sad realization, but stuff happens. I was wondering if I should try to go for just the day or so that was going to be possible and then all the sudden people kept telling me about things that I needed to do and the dates were all set during the time I would be at the mountain...maybe it's a God thing...perhaps He wants me elsewhere. And I'm okay with that, although slightly disappointed. But the mountain will still be there and I can go visit it some other day.

Well, life is good even through all these really random problems/issues that I face...I realized that I love people more than I ever knew also that our society might be all too dependant on computers. Did anyone see the season final� of ER? What'd ya think? Alright, so I'm going to get back to cleaning now...I hope that you're having marvelous days...

No comments: