Thursday, May 01, 2003

The Cool Thing

So, the cool thing about blogging at 2 a.m. is that it will show up as tomorrow...which is great. You see, it looks (at a first glance) like I've just been keeping up with things -when in actuality, I just can't sleep....and this is my second blog for today. So, what makes the mind be like it is...and what makes us say things we didn't really want to say....and what in the world can I use to turn my brain off??? I have to be up soon. Funny, how will I get up if I'm never down? Anyway, so if you read the blog from earlier today, you know that it was a not good day. It was probably the second worst day that I've had in 2003 so far. Very not good. However, after time in awana, conversations with my brother, and a marvelous rambling session with andy (which I really need to thank you for) I'm feeling some better. I know that when I go to school tomorrow (or later today...) I will once again be faced with everything...and crying might happen again (it definitely happened today) and things might be not good again, but I feel a little better, so I think it will be okay. Yes, I feel a positive attitude coming on -hold on folks, this could be a crazy ride! We all know what happens when I have a positive attitude, right? I make care plan fairies! :) Alright, so I suppose that I'll try to go to bed now...I think that I'll read a couple of chapters in my book and then maybe I'll be sleepy enough to close my eyes and never wake up until I hear that annoyingly loud beeping sound...-the alarm- great invention, by the way. So, since I'm certain I won't have time to really type anything for the rest of the day...this is it. Have a great Thursday!!! I can hardly wait to get it started :)

No comments: