Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Care Plan Fairy

So yesterday I thought that it would just be wonderful if there were care plan fairies that would finish (or even do) our care plan for us...so, I cut little fairies out of scrap paper in the lab. Fortunately, Prof. Penhorwood had fishing line in her office (who really knows why...) and so, I hung these that I created from the ceiling of the nursing computer lab. It's great. They fly and everything because they are by the air conditioner :) It's fun.

Sad news with my group project. I can't tell you really more about that, but it's a sad day. Sad...today's not been that great of a day...and I really hate how things are the way they are. Anyway, so guys I hate for this to be a downer. I'm not really unhappy...just having to deal with lots of bad things.

Update on Tyler: He's not so good -also sad. He was supposed to graduate this year, but his family/doctors do not think that he'll make it that long. His infection is just not really getting better. His family is all flying in next week. Pray for his family...pray for him.

Alright, so off I go to class again. Much love...

No comments: