Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Another Day At the Hospital

So, today I had clinical at the hospital. Oh how fun. My patient needed continual care, and I was dead when it was all over. I didn't even get to see the chart that belongs to her -crazy! I gave a million meds, even hep lock atb iv. And it was isolation...hopefully I don't end up with mrsa. The poor little lady couldn't move at all, and she could barely breathe. Humm...but she's a happy little lady, and that's good :)
So, I finally got out of clinical about 45 minutes late. That didn't fit into my plans very well since I had a test at 2pm that I needed to study for...but, I of course dealt with it and moved on to bigger and better things...like studying for the Bible test. I'm not really sure how it went. I knew several things, but I don't know how many I didn't know. Humm...but it will be okay. I'm doing well with that class -thanks to my father's insistance to study my Bible all the other years of my life. Anyway, then I went and made friends with this guy named Ervin -he's from Albania...and he's really funny. And he's pretty smart too. He kept calling me "drew" because he thought I should be called andrea...or something like that. Oh well. He's great, and I like him.
Well, then I went to history class to learn more about world war II. I was feeling kind of sleepy, but soon that passed and I was able to make it through the class. That's great.
So, mostly, that's my day...I've been struggling to rid myself of a headache. Hopefully it will go away soon...anyway, so that's that. A day in my life...you should come and shadow me sometime...see what it's like to live my life. It could be fun!!!

No comments: