Finally!!!
So, yeah...I've been trying to be able to post a stupid blog for like forever...and it's only now that I can do it. AND I'M SO HAPPY IT WORKS!!! So, guess what. Well, obviously I don't have time or space to type out every wonderful thing that's happened to me since I last blogged -which is quite a tragedy I know...but there's nothing to do about it. Today misti and I attempted to stalk Prof. Penhorwood...that was funny. It didn't really work though. Oh well...and I've gone to a bridal shower and a pampered chef show...and just done about everything you can think of...okay-that's not true. There's lots that I didn't do...but I could have. Anyway, so um...great. Oh, and tomorrow (for church) Jon and I are planning to dress alike. I think it might be funny. I'm wearing a skirt with one of his shirts...and he's wearing one of his shirts (different color, same design) with a pair of pants...we'll be so cute, I'm sure. :) Maybe we can even do our hair the same way. Okay, so probably not. Alright, so many happy things happening...one of which is that in ten days (yes, ten days including weekends!!!) I will be a senior- again.. :) Only, this time I'm in college...and it's going to be exciting...and sad...and happy...and scary...and fun...and several other things I'm sure. Okay...so it's probably time for me to sleep -except that I'll probably read...or something. I hope that you're all having marvelous day...and fabulous events. Life is fun, isn't it...especially when you forget the bad parts :) Much love people!
No comments:
Post a Comment