Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Insanity???

I've noticed that I have a thing with psychology and psychosis and insanity and all stuff related. I'm not sure what that means exactly. I think it might be healthy, but maybe not. So, I'm only blogging now because I have 8 minutes before I need to leave for my next class- and then there's no more time for blogging unless writing, typing, studying, and everything else I have scheduled in for today gets incredibly quicker than I could imagine. I couldn't sleep last night, and that was sad. I finally gave up and got up at about 5:45am. I just read, checked my email, and then got ready for the hospital that I had to go to today. The hospital education was overwhelming because they were making me chart with the nurses-which is good, and I learned a whole lot- but it's 6 hours of stuff I never knew...and I think that just throws my brain into overload. Oh, and I just found out that I have another test on Thursday -woo-hoo! The excitment is visible to all around me...or not. So, that's that. Umm...I saw mary and dorito a few minutes ago which is quite happy since I almost never see them on Tuesdays...a change for this week. I'd say it was a nice change. Alright, so...I've got Jesus, I've got friends, I've got a still functional brain -what more could I want?
Oh, I've gotta go! Have a wonderful day full of coconuts and peanut butter cookies :)
(p.s.) I don't like coconut....just thought you should know :)

No comments: