Thursday, April 17, 2003

Studying is over-rated

I'm a tired, exhausted, over-worked, under-paid, stressed-out, motivationless nursing student right now. I'm getting small spurts of energy, but they're not lasting too long. I'm once again with Dorito -Mary went home though...Tracy's here -and that's happy because I never ever see her :) Anyway, we were planning to do all the studying/working tomorrow...but for some reason we've started even tonight...TONIGHT! Actually, I've got a lot done. I don't have too much more to do before the school year is over, and it's actually fesible that I could finish all that I have access to tomorrow -I'm not sure if it will happen or not though. And if it doesn't that's okay...because I have no clinical ever for the rest of my junior year of college. Crazy...I'm almost a senior. Humm...anyway, so my brain is tired, and my motivation is lacking, but I better get back to doing what I feel like I do all the time -study, study, study..."Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not be ashamed rightly dividing the Word of Truth..." Alright, so some studying might be good...Have a fabulous day guys... love ya lots :)

No comments: