What I've Done
Alright, just so you know, I don't normally praise myself for how much I've done...I usually don't think that I do things that are that great. But, in order to maintain my miniscule amout of sanity, I need to see my accomplishments for the week all typed out. Also make note that this is not complaining. I'm not necessarily upset with the amount of work (although I could be, because I keep getting more and more) I am more flustered with the fact that everything was due this week and then Monday (4-14). Alright...so here it is
First, I took my nsg test on Monday, then I found my article for the lit review and wrote a typed page summary over the article. I then met with my group determined a research question and I started composing a powerpoint presentation for our groups topic. Then I did piano lessons, went home...and I forget after that. I do know that sometime that night I read and determined the topic for my exegesis paper. On Tuesday I was up sort of early because I had to be at the hospital to meet a deadline for the new computer training. That took 6 hours, I then went to classes, and...I don't really know what else I did. Oh, I wrote my teaching careplan -no big deal, only a large grade. Umm..then I went to bed exhausted from something...I'm not quite sure what. Wednesday I had a meeting with my supervisor from the hospital for a one-year evaluation...I guess it went okay. I got a raise. Hum. Alright, so then I went to school to work more on my careplan, but there wasn't a lot of time left to work on it before I needed to pick up Laura for our mental health community clinical (which is a very funny story, and quite hilarious...you'll have to ask me about it because I'm not going to take the time to type it all out here) After that experience, we went back to school and to class...again. I think we had a quiz in rlgn, but I can't really tell if he just wanted class participation or if he was quizzing us...Anyway, so then I turned in my careplan, went home to finish the educode that had to be done, went to awana, left awana and went home to crash...only to realize that crashing should follow studying for a test that I had today. This morning I got up much earlier than I would have liked. We had clinical this morning -again. I picked up Mary and Dorito and then we went to class. We did find out where are trip choices are -uganda or honduras...what should I do??? I have mixed feelings about that, but oh well. After that, I had to go and work with my group on our psych review paper. I worked for a little while, and then I went to study with Yevette for my test that I had today. I feel pretty good about it... Anyway, I worked with Abbie for about another hour and a half before I had to leave to teach piano....so, I left and taught piano. After that I came home and wrote a paper over my psych experience. Did I mention that I still need to do history movie thing and a pr report? I think they're due sometime next week, but I've made definite progress...let's see...oh yeah, I also have a bridal shower that I'm supposed to be at tomorrow -which is great, but I haven't had time to get a gift yet. Fortunately, the registry is online and I'm good to go. So, tomorrow's it. I'm still alive and everything. I feel almost de-stressed...but not quite. I can't wait for Saturday. I've got several people in my heart for prayer -one particular boy. There's so much bad stuff in this world, huh? It stinks how even God's people are stricken with illnesses. I wish I could do more to help, but I think that my prayers are all I have to offer. Thanks to all my friends for putting up with me this week....I suppose it didn't help that I was fighting off a cold, huh? Anyway, I love you and thank you for listening to my long, never-ending rambling....much love to you all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment