Oh, the Places You'll Go...
so, exciting things are happening in the life of amanda. And, I suppose that people come here to find out what they are. So, here goes:
andy is fun
arkansas is fun
roadtrips are fun
andy+roadtrip from arkansas= mega fun
I'm working on that crazy paper...but somewhere tonight I got this big burst of motivational energy, so I think it will be okay. I have three days to finish it -woohoo :)
Let's see...I got the best grades of my college career this semester. That's exciting. I'm going with Gwyn on Tuesday to look at apartments...which is scary -I'm terrified...but exciting none the less.
OH! and AJ is alive! He was born Dec 29th, and he's the cutest thing in the world...or at least really really close.
and...I'm going to the boot city place eight miles south of terre haute with misti soon....
sounds like a lot of traveling...could be a lot of fun
mom leaves for Thailand really soon and Uganda isn't too far away.
Oh! And I talked to cindy on the phone the other day...she got her tonsils out -which sounds bad, but it's probably a good thing. :)
Have a great night
No comments:
Post a Comment