School has begun...
wow, and it's come with a vengence. I feel like there's a lot to do- not quite as overwhelmed as on Wednesday, but still there is lots to do. Almost every assignment is due by the end of February because we're gone for all of March and management clinicals and Spring Break are during April and May is graduation. So, mostly just a couple of months of this insane lecture stuff. It's like 7 hours of lecture every Monday and Friday...which definitely takes its toll on both student and professor alike. Anyway, it's scary and exciting to graduate...and then I have lots of decisions to make about where to live and what to do and all after that...I feel like things are starting to work out (usually a positive side-effect of prayer). I talked to Gwyndolyn today and it's fairly exciting to think about the whole working and apt thing. I can't wait to see what I can do with all the extra time I'll have after school. I mean, I'll probably be working 40 hours a week...but then I won't have anything to do in all the other time. It'll be exciting. And if I work 12 hr shifts, I'll only work 3-4 days/week. (I'd rather have 8hr evening shift though.) Anyway, school is draining...but I'm so close to the end and it's getting exciting...finally. And Uganda is coming closer and closer (not literaly, the country is actually stationary...but soon I'll be flying there.)
So, lots of happiness...lots of work...lots of thinking...lots of planning...lots of living out what God has planned.
The funny thing is, none of this is anything like what I dreamed before...things have turned out so differently...not bad, just different. And I think I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment