Monday, January 26, 2004

school and Uganda excitement :)

So, I just finished taking my first test of the semester...we'll see how that went. I don't feel too bad about it right now, but you never know with these nursing things.

On a more exciting note, we had a Uganda meeting :) Very happy. I have a gondo sized list of stuff that I have to pack. I would love to start the packing right now, but I suppose I should wait...just a little more than 5 weeks before I leave. I found out I will be able use email one time right when I get to Uganda. So, at least all you worriers will know I made it there. I'm so excited about everything that's going to happen. I'm not living in the same village with Mary or Doris though -which will be interesting, they probably couldn't handle all of us in the same village -how does anderson manage? Anyway, the whole trip has me incredibly excited. I need to go to goodwill and buy a couple of skirts :) Cristy is checking on t-shirts and I'm in charge of mennigitis. I'm so incredibly excited!!! Happy, I am :)

Anyway, just two more days of hosptial clinical....I begged for a two hour delay. The prof said that might happen :) How exciting.

Have a great day! :)

No comments: